Just when you thought that online bingo could not get any more convenient, it really can. If you were to go back 30 years and tell a bingo fan in a bricks and mortar bingo hall that by 2021, they could play anytime, anywhere, 24/7 from the depths of the countryside, they’d have not believed you.
The evolution of technology has enabled mobile casino bingo players to play from their mobile devices whenever they like, and nowadays convenience is key to success.
But there’s more to simply playing bingo from anywhere. It’s about depositing and withdrawing your own personal funds too. Technology hasn’t been standing still on that side of things either.
Depositing cash using your mobile phone
Whether you have a pay-as-you-go credit balance or a monthly contract on your phone, topping up your e-wallet has never been simpler.
If you have pay-as-you-go, the deposit you want to make into your bingo account is simply deducted from your phone credit. Likewise, if you pay a monthly phone contract, however much you deposit will just be added to your monthly bill.
What’s more, all major UK phone networks support these payment methods via mobile phones, including Vodafone, O2, Three and EE.
What are the benefits of paying by mobile phone?
Instead of using bank transfers which can take days to go through, or even Visa debit, where you’ll have to register all your personal bank details, paying by mobile has numerous benefits.
1) Registration free – when you use PayPal or Apple Pay, you’ll have to register. With your mobile phone, you’ll never have to sign up to any third-party payment companies.
2) Convenience – as technology evolves, more and more players are managing transactions with their mobile phone. This is expected to soon be the norm.
3) Increased security – as you don’t have to enter all your personal banking information, there is no chance that fraudulent scammers can hack into your sensitive data.
4) Transparency – you will always be asked to confirm the amount of the transfer before it goes though. Also, you can keep a record of all your transactions through your receipts, which will be sent to you via text message.
5) Free – as there’s no middleman company, it’s entirely free with no hidden charges and costs involved.
Managing your net spend on a mobile device
Online gambling can be addictive. It’s not exactly breaking news to say that with increased convenience comes increased temptation to gamble. Before online gambling, if you had the urge to gamble, you’d have to get down to the bookmakers’ first. If it was 3am then you’d just have wait.
Now, with 24/7 online gambling, people can play online whenever they want. It no longer matters if the bookies is closed, all you have to do is log onto your chosen bingo site and start a game.
However, when you pay by mobile, you can implement limits on the number of transactions you make. Most networks will set a monthly cap depending on the provider.
Although a few network operators may allow you to increase your monthly limit by calling up their customer service team, others, such as O2, impose strict limits.
While some people may find this frustrating, imposing a monthly limit is a great way to manage your spending, and you’ll have the peace of mind that when you pay via mobile, you’ll never leave yourself in dire financial straits.
If you liked this article and want to learn more about Thandie Kay, check out our about page!
Leave a Reply